BusyCal Press Resources
- BusyCal 3 Press Release
- BusyCal 3 Blog Announcement
- BusyCal 3 Mac Product Page
- BusyCal 3 Mac User Guide
- BusyCal 3 iOS Product Page
- BusyCal 3 iOS User Guide
- Request a review copy
What's new in BusyCal
- Modern UI — BusyCal has been completely redesigned with a modern UI that is visually stunning and a pleasure to use.
- Smooth Infinite Scrolling — Glide effortlessly from day to day and week to week with a swipe of your trackpad.
- Travel Time — Schedule travel time with integrated support for Apple Maps and Location Services, and receive alerts when it's time to leave as traffic conditions change.
- Menu Bar App — The beautifully redesigned menu bar app now includes a mini-month calendar that provides a visual density map of your availability.
- Timed To Dos — We've added support for Timed To Dos that occur at a specific time of day and appear inline with calendar events.
- Info Panel — The Info Panel has a cleaner, streamlined appearance with improved controls for selecting dates and times, adding locations, maps, attendees and more.
- BusyCal for iOS — And for the first time ever, BusyCal is now available for iOS with the same features as BusyCal for macOS, including customizable views, integrated to dos, travel time, live weather feeds, and more.
- More — We've added and refined dozens of features throughout the app to make BusyCal 3 the best calendar app yet.
BusyCal for macOS is available now on the Busy Apps Store at the following prices:
- $49.99 for new users.
- $29.99 for existing BusyCal and BusyContacts customers.
See Upgrading to BusyCal for more info on how to qualify for upgrade pricing.
BusyCal for iOS is available now on the App Store for an introductory price of $4.99.
- BusyCal 3 for macOS requires macOS Sierra 10.12 or later.
- BusyCal for iOS requires iOS 9.3 or later.
BusyCal Mac App Icon & Screenshots
BusyCal iOS App Icon & Screenshots
BusyContacts Mac App Icon & Screenshots
Founded in 2007 by Dave Riggle and John Chaffee.
Dave and John have a long history of building great software together dating back to the early 90's when they created Now Up-to-Date, a revolutionary network calendar for Mac OS 7. Now Up-to-Date and its companion app, Now Contact, were the de facto standards for managing your calendar and contacts.
A lot has changed since then but demand for a powerful calendar and contact manager for macOS and iOS remains to this day.
That's where Busy Apps comes in. We've leveraged our years of experience and passion for building great apps for the Mac and have created BusyCal and BusyContacts — the ultimate Calendar and Contact Manager for macOS and iOS.
Starting 2017, Busy Apps is managed and run by Fahad Gilani, the developer behind the award winning 2Do app for macOS, iOS and Android.